Friday, May 9, 2008

Again, I live up to the name

So glad I called it "Infrequently Updated", no matter how off it seemed when it was shiny and new and I blogged every day.

Things are decent here in hamsterland. We (my family, my aunt's choir, and assorted chaperone-style people) just returned from a trip to Disney World, which is always a lot of fun and much less hokey than I initially believed. I'm still plugging away at my classes, planning on graduating this year, and must order the cap and gown and class ring soon, now that I think about it.

I recently rediscovered my old IRC channel, which is still up and running, surprisingly enough, and still has the same familiar faces.... er..... names in the side window. Awfully good to see people, some of whom I severely missed. Severely. I hope I get a chance to spend real-life time with these folks soon. Even if they do accuse me of having had a second child and selling it to the gypsies. Dorks. ^.^

No comments: