Friday, August 31, 2007

Diverted text

This was originally going to be posted in the forums at knithappens.com, but I was foiled by a technical difficulty. So, it's here, where I'll cross-link to it later.

-------
I think I may have something here. You don't see a whole lot of kids' sock patterns out there in the wide world, and a mistake in design may have led me to make some great cabled socks for my son. I had the first one finished ages ago, but then I lost one of my size-0 circulars. Last night, I figured, hell with it, and cast on the second with my dpns. Now, it's been months since I did the first, and I have the attention span of a gnat, so I'm happy I wrote everything down. If the second one looks just like the first when I finish, I'll know it's a good pattern, and I'll share it with you guys in my blog.

So yay! New socks for all!

No comments: